Folsom Gold - Official Contest Rules
Folsom Gold - Enter To Win, Spin To Win, Slots & Scratcher Promotion Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID IN RHODE ISLAND AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
1. Eligibility: This Folsom Gold - Enter To Win! Contest (the "Contest") is open to legal residents who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor (as defined below) and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible.
2. Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by NPS Marketing, a California Sole Proprietor d/b/a Folsom Gold ("Sponsor"), located at PO Box 4612 El Dorado Hills, CA 95762.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Entry in the Contest constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of those Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein and/or required by applicable law.
4. Contest Period: Each contest/game begin and end at different times that will be included with each contest/game (the "Contest Period"). Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Contest Period.
6. Prize Drawing/Win: the Sponsor will select the potential winners in a random drawing, without replacement, from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the total number of eligible entries.
7. Winner Notification: The potential winners will be notified by text message. The Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential winner via text message within 24 business hours. If any potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) business days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, or is disqualified for any reason, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails toe submit the Declaration of Compliance within the required time period, that potential winner forfeits the prize. If the potential winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign the Declaration of Compliance on the potential winner's behalf and fulfill any other requirements imposed on the winner as set forth herein. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and with applicable law, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Sponsor will take reasonable steps to ensure that all prizes are fulfilled within approximately thirty (30) calendar days after the conclusion of the Contest (the "Award Period").
8. Prizes will be awarded. Sponsor estimates that the value of the prizes are (in United States Dollars)
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the even the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Contest and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. This reserved right is in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other rights and remedies available to Sponsor either in equity or at law. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney fees) and any other remedies from such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, ENTRANTS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR, OTHER COMPANIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTEST, EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES AND ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (THE "RELEASED PARTIES") FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRY OR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST OR RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (A) ANY TECHNICAL ERRORS ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTEST, INCLUDING LOST, INTERRUPTED OR UNAVAILABLE INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER (ISP), NETWORK, SERVER, WIRELESS SERVICE PROVIDER, OR OTHER CONNECTIONS, AVAILABILITY OR ACCESSIBILITY OR MISCOMMUNICATIONS OR FAILED COMPUTER, SATELLITE, TELEPHONE, CELLULAR TOWER OR CABLE TRANSMISSIONS, LINES, OR TECHNICAL FAILURE OR JUMBLED, SCRAMBLED, DELAYED, OR MISDIRECTED TRANSMISSIONS OR COMPUTER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE MALFUNCTIONS, FAILURES OR DIFFICULTIES; (B) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN THE CONTEST; (C) MECHANICAL, NETWORK, ELECTRONIC, COMPUTER, HUMAN, PRINTING OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS; (D)APPLICATION DOWNLOADS, (E) ANY OTHER ERRORS OR PROBLEMS IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ERRORS THAT MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE CONTEST, THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE WINNER, THE CANCELLATION OR POSTPONEMENT OF THE EVENT AND/OR THE FLYOVER, IF APPLICABLE, THE INCORRECT DOWNLOADING OF THE APPLICATION THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES APPLICATION DOWNLOADS OR IN ANY CONTEST-RELATED MATERIALS; OR (F) INJURY, DEATH, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANTS PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST OR ACCEPTANCE, RECEIPT OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE. ENTRANT FURTHER AGREES THAT IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, THE RELEASED PARTIES' AGGREGATE LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF ENTERING AND PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, IF ANY, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS FEES OR COSTS OF COURT. RELEASED PARTIES ARE ALSO NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY SITE USERS, TAMPERING, HACKING, OR BY ANY EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE CONTEST. SPONSOR HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, AND ENTRANT HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVES, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ON WHICH SUCH CLAIM MAY BE BASED.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in El Dorado County, California, and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts, waiving any and all objection thereto, including without limitation objection based on forum non conveniens. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California.
13. Winner List: To request the name(s) of the Contest winner(s), send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Winner list requests will only be accepted after the conclusion of the Award Period.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this contest and not to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google.